Tasting Room Associate
Company: Brian Carter Cellars
Location: Current Tasting Room in Woodin Creek Village (Availability now) and Future Tasting Room
(Opening in October 2021) 17311 135 th Ave NE, Suite A-450, just a block north of Woodin Creek.
To Apply: to apply, please contact email@example.com
Open any bottle of Brian Carter Cellars wine and you’ll discover both an inspiration and a story. Our
handcrafted wines reflect classic elegance and the centuries-old tradition found in true European-
style blends. Balanced and well-rounded, each wine speaks to the art of blending and showcases
Brian’s personal passion for making exemplary European-Style blends from Washington State’s
Brian Carter Cellars is looking for a part-time sales associate for our Woodin Creek Village tasting
room in Woodinville, WA with a flexible schedule.
The Sales Associate is responsible for hosting visitors to the Brian Carter Cellars tasting room for
tastings, educating guests on our story, and wines in order to sell wine, acquire new wine club
members, and create ambassadors to the brand.
You are a team player passionate about hospitality, sales & wine! You enjoy educating others about
wine, entertaining, and interacting with guests. You are dependable, professional, articulate, friendly,
patient and wired for service. You enjoy anticipating and responding to even the unexpressed
wishes and needs of our guests. You are a brand champion who is committed to providing the finest
personal service and maintaining the visual appeal of our facility to every guest.
• Must be 21 years of age
• 1+ years of sales/customer service experience, preferably in the hospitality industry
• Must be able to work as part of a team and independently
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products (Word, Excel, etc.)
• Professional personal presentation
• Organized with attention to detail
• Ability to lift and carry 45 pounds at least 20 feet
• Ability to work in a standing and/or walking position for long periods of time
• Flexible schedule that regularly includes weekends, and occasional evenings and holidays
Must of MAST or able to get within 30 days of employment.