Our Tasting Room will close its doors on Sunday, July 25th, 2021. Thanks for letting us be part of your family and friend celebrations. We are incredibly grateful for all the good times shared with our guests during the past 15 years! Please visit our social media channels and subscribe to our newsletter for updates on Summer events and the new Woodinville Tasting Room opening day. For more information, click here.
We are currently open to the public by reservation only. Curbside pick-up and shipping services for wines purchased online are also available during our business hours. Please note that Outdoor covered seating is limited.
What to Expect
Our tasting flight includes five (5) wines for $20. (Tasting fee is waived with a $25 bottle purchase).
- See our Tasting Lineup here
- See Reserve Tasting Lineup here (available Friday to Sunday only)
- See our Wine Club Special Tasting Lineup here
75-minute reservations are offered throughout the day, and party size is limited to 6 people. Our wines are also available by the glass or by bottle!
Please see below for our recently updated mask guidance:
- Employees and guests who have been fully vaccinated are no longer required to wear a facial mask.
- This mask guidance applies to both indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Employees and guests who are not fully vaccinated or simply feel more comfortable should continue to wear a mask while indoors or outdoors.
- Guests are not required to show vaccination cards or any other proof of vaccination.
Brian Carter Cellars' flagship location is nestled in the heart of Woodinville Wine Country, an internationally renowned destination with more than 100 wineries and tasting rooms.
Once here, taste at your own pace and learn about the inspiration found in each wine. Linger on our deck and soak in the panoramic views of beautiful Mount Rainier and the Sammamish Valley. No wine snobs here — just wine-savvy folks who are enthusiastic about making sure you have a wonderful experience.
In addition to our award-winning wines, we offer wine-related gifts, unique items made by local artisans, and specialty food products that pair perfectly with our wines.
Tasting Room Hours
- Wednesday - Thursday: 12:00 pm-5:00 pm.
- Fridays: 12:00 pm - 6:00pm.
- Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm-5:00pm.
Our last wine tasting begins 30 minutes prior to closing.
We are closed on the following holidays: Super Bowl Sunday, Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day.
The Woodinville Tasting Room for Brian Carter Cellars is located 15 miles northeast of Seattle. Look for a welcoming little yellow house just south of the Hollywood Schoolhouse, near Purple Cafe.