Brian Carter Cellars’ New Woodinville Tasting Room
Please click here to watch our video
These are challenging times we are living through for many businesses across the country. We at Brian Carter Cellars have had our challenges as well, with forced closures, limited seating, and customer fear of going out. The good news is, thanks to you, we are hanging in there, even modestly prospering. The bad news is that we have a new challenge on our doorstep, the need to build and finance a new Woodinville Tasting Room. Our current tasting room will be torn down to make way for the new Farmstead development.
We are planning a superb new tasting room, where we will be pouring our great blended wines along with serving delectable food items. Our extended hours will allow you to enjoy them both well into the evening. However, we need to finance this new Woodinville tasting room. Currently, it looks like we will need about $400,000 to make that happen, and we have come up with a plan that’s win-win for you and Brian Carter Cellars.
We are reaching out to a limited number of potential participants, offering an opportunity for anyone who contributes $1,000 to be a member of our new Tasting Room Foundation Group. In return, the member will receive $1,200 worth of Gift Cards disbursed in three installments of $400.00 each, all redeemable for food, merchandise, or wine at any of our tasting rooms and permanent recognition at the new location.
The design for this new Tasting Room is almost complete, the permit process will start the second week of May, and with the generosity of our current members, we have reached 30% of our $400K goal already. If you are interested in participating in this exciting project, please read below for more details:
The space we have leased is in the new development called Woodin Creek Village, just two miles north of our current tasting room, where there will be half a dozen new tasting rooms and restaurants. There are also apartments above the shops, a reservoir of future customers. Perhaps the most exciting part is Brian Carter Cellars’ new Tasting Room will have its own kitchen and will be able to offer fine seasonal food to pair with our wines. The new space will be 2,538 square feet, enough to host 54 guests indoors and 18 guests for outdoor service. The expected opening date for the new tasting room is late January 2022.
Brian Carter Cellars started its operations in 2004 with the mission of producing exemplary Washington State wines in the style of European blends. The goal of our winery and tasting rooms has been to provide an excellent customer experience while also rewarding our employees, suppliers, and investors. Today, all of our wines are produced in Woodinville.
Brian Carter is recognized as one of the pioneers of the Washington wine industry, having made wine here for 41 vintages. Brian has been awarded “Winemaker of the Year” two times and was the Honored Vintner at the Auction of Washington Wines in 2007. In 2015, Brian Carter Cellars was selected “Washington Winery of the Year” by Wine Press Northwest.
After successfully running our Woodinville tasting room since 2006, Brian Carter Cellars opened a Tasting Room and Wine Bar at the Vancouver Waterfront in 2020. This new 1,200 square-foot location combines classic old-world sophistication with modern style and offers tasting flights of our award-winning wines, as well as delicious, carefully paired small plates.
Brain Carter Cellars is an active sponsor of The Auction of Washington Wines. Furthermore, Brian is a long-time member of Washington Wine Industry Foundation and serves on a committee that has developed a certification program for sustainable vineyards in Washington state.
Brian Carter Cellars tasting rooms have received the following reviews:
- Google: 4.5/5
- Facebook: 5/5
- OpenTable: 4.7/5. 95% of guests would recommend Brian Carter Cellars
Foundation Tasting Room Membership Details
If you choose to invest, you will make a minimum of a one-time investment of $1,000. Here is a breakdown of the return of your investment and timeline:
- Within days after your investment, you will receive your first $400 gift card redeemable for wine, food, or merchandise at any of our tasting rooms.
- Wine or merchandise will also be available when ordered online or by telephone.
- Please note that the Foundation gift cards cannot be applied towards any wine club allocation. However, you can use them to purchase wine at Brian Carter Cellars club's discounted price. Therefore, you get extra savings when you are a member of both!
- Your second $400 Gift Card will be mailed to your address in January 2022.
- Your third $400 Gift Card will be mailed to your address in January 2023.
- On the new tasting room opening day, you will receive a stenciled wine glass with your name that will be permanently displayed at our new location.
- Eternal recognition for your contribution to the success of Brian Carter Cellars and our new Tasting Room and Wine Bar.
Ready to join our funding project?
If you would like to participate, please follow these steps:
- Mail a check made out to Brian Carter Cellars for $1,000 to the Woodinville address below. You are also welcomed to bring the check directly to either Woodinville or Vancouver tasting locations. Multiple memberships are available as gifts to friends or family members.
- Send an email to Andi Bacigalupo at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line “Foundation Tasting Room Membership”, indicating:
- Your Name
- Phone Number
Once we receive your check, we will mail you your first personalized gift card within the next few days.
If you are visiting our Tasting Rooms and decide to join our Funding Project while there, please leave us a note saying "Foundation Tasting Room Membership" with your name, address, phone number, and email, along with the check.
We are looking forward to welcoming you as our new Tasting Room Founding Member.
Brian D. Carter,
Winemaker and Managing Partner
Brian Carter Cellars
Woodinville Tasting Room
14419 Woodinville-Redmond Rd NE
Woodinville, WA 98072