Nestled just below downtown Vancouver on the shores of the Columbia River and just 10 minutes north of Portland, Oregon, our modern 1,200 square-foot Tasting Room & Wine Bar at the Waterfront offers rotating tasting flights from our award-winning wines, as well as delicious, carefully paired small plates.
On this location (the waterfront's most dog friendly wine bar) our guests can buy any of Brian’s hand-crafted wines by the bottle along with exclusive Brian Carter Cellars merchandise.
Visit us to and let our friendly staff guide you through a casual and personalized tasting of our handcrafted, European-style blended wines!
- See our Tasting Lineup here
- See our Wine Club Special Tasting Lineup here
- See Rick's Reserve Tasting Lineup here (available Friday to Sunday only)
- See our current Menu here
We are currently open to the public Tuesday-Saturday, 12:00 to 7:00pm and Sundays 12:00 to 6 pm for:
Indoor service (at 25% capacity)
Outdoor seating (Weather permitting)
No reservations required!
Updated mask guidance:
- Employees and guests who have been fully vaccinated are no longer required to wear a facial mask.
- This mask guidance applies to both indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Employees and guests who are not fully vaccinated or simply feel more comfortable should continue to wear a mask while indoors or outdoors.
- Guests are not required to show vaccination cards or any other proof of vaccination.
Please reach us at (360) 216-1444 or email@example.com for any further questions.
We are closed on the following holidays: Super Bowl Sunday, Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day.
660 Waterfront Way
Vancouver, WA 98660
Find us on the corner of Parkway Place and Waterfront Way, next door to Stack 571 Burger & Whiskey Bar.