Nestled just below downtown Vancouver on the shores of the Columbia River and just 10 minutes north of Portland, Oregon, our modern Tasting Room & Wine Bar at the Waterfront offers rotating tasting flights from our award-winning wines, as well as delicious, carefully paired small plates.
At this location (the waterfront's most dog-friendly wine bar) our guests can buy any of Brian’s hand-crafted wines by the bottle along with exclusive Brian Carter Cellars merchandise.
Visit us to and let our friendly staff guide you through a casual and personalized tasting of our handcrafted, European-style blended wines!
- See our Tasting Lineup here
- See our Wine Club Special Tasting Lineup here
- See Rick's Reserve Tasting Lineup here (available Friday to Sunday only)
- See our current Menu here
Vancouver Tasting Room Hours
- Tuesday-Saturday, 12:00 to 8:00 pm
- Sundays 12:00 to 6:00 pm
No reservations required!
*Kitchen last call is 30 minutes prior to closing.
Please note that Outdoor seating is weather permiting.
Updated mask guidance:
- Masks are required both inside and outside per the Governor's mandate, except when eating.
- Guests are not required to show vaccination cards or any other proof of vaccination.
- We will update our policy moving forward.
Please reach us at (360) 216-1444 or email@example.com for any further questions.
We are closed on the following holidays: Super Bowl Sunday, Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day.
660 Waterfront Way
Vancouver, WA 98660
Find us on the corner of Parkway Place and Waterfront Way, next door to Stack 571 Burger & Whiskey Bar.